Saturday 4 March 2017

Checkered Spring coloured fairy card (Lacy Sunshine image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have gone crazy creating this week, my mojo is back this year and I'm so happy about that! At the end of last year I seemed to have a bit of trouble but I have some lovely cards still yet to post, I will post them in the coming days I'm sure. 

I love this beautiful fairy from Lacy Sunshine, isn't she so sweet? I cropped her a little as sometimes I like the faces and hair to be larger, half because it's easier to colour larger images and also because I like the look of the bigger images. I had added the lace and ribbon then realised I wanted to pop her underneath but she didn't quite fit! I decided I loved the look of the image peeking from the top of the card anyway so sometimes it's a happy accident isn't it? 

I used some gorgeous green leaves from our Flourish with a Bling store, make sure to follow our blog as we only need 7 more followers until we give away a beautiful bling pack (worldwide).



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

AllSorts - Spring inspiration
CCC Digi Creations - ribbon and/or lace (both)
Crafty Gals Corner - add ribbon
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper 
Creatalicious - anything goes with optional twist: use lots of green
Deep Ocean - add lace
In the Pink - For a special lady/pink
Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes 
Lacy Sunshine's Color & Craft - anything goes
Not Just Cards - spring
Pile it on - monsters and/or fairies
Polkadoodles -  anything goes 
Ribbon Girl - use any image 
Tuesday Throwdown - things with wings 
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes  

Have a great weekend, thank you so much for stopping by my blog. 

XOX Lucy

10 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next week too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful coloring on this pretty card. I like the plaid paper and pretty lace ribbon. Thanks for playing at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, lovely image.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Spring Inspiration' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty just love it thank you for joining into our challenge at Polkadoodles Challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy your card is so lovely! I love the choice of colors and the background paper. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Joyce, DT
    www.JoycesCreativeCrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - fabulous colouring!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Fun Day Friday and Not Just Cards. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use lots of green (St. Patrick’s Day)” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy