Tuesday 28 March 2017

Spring flower girl Mother's Day card (A Day for Daisies image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have 4 cards to show tonight, I hope you'll check them all out but no pressure lol. 

My first card here is using a gorgeously Spring image from A Day for Daisies. I think she's perfect for a Mother's Day card. I love this plaid paper pad I won from Lawn Fawn, I've used it on every card tonight but different colours etc. 



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments - any sentiment except Birthday 
Come and Get it - Springtime
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper 
Creative Inspirations - anything goes 
Creative Moments - anything goes with optional twist: spring colours
Cupcake Inspirations -  Happy Birthday plus I used challenge 392 - plaid
Cute Card Thursday -  Spring fever
Daisy Chain Challenges -  make it feminine
Deep Ocean - flowers everywhere
Paper Creator's Crafts - all about mum
Ribbon Girl - use any image 
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - things with wings
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - use more than 1 die or punch (square stitched dies & butterfly punch) 
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes 

If you love embellishments, freebies, prizes and giveaways please come follow our new blog at Flourish with a Bling blog or go straight to our store at Flourish with a Bling store.

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

12 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! The image is darling and you've colored it up perfectly. I'm so glad you linked up to our 400th birthday celebration at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love bright colors you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image. This is so pretty. I love the yellow, orange and blue. Pretty lace and another great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lucy, this is such a fabulous card! I love the soft lemon. hank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Lucy! Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get it challenge. ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image and congrats on winning the pretty plaid papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

  7. I love that images, and you have done an amazing job with your coloring ! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! Love the yellow and the gingham! Thanks so much for joining Cupcake Inspirations for our 400th Challenge!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is such a sweet card. I love the colors you used. Thank you for joining us for our #400th challenge celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful coloring! The card is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! Beautiful coloring. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty design. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy