Wednesday 8 March 2017

Green & Yellow Birthday Boy card (Bugaboo image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's my first of a few cards tonight and I created this one with an image from Bugaboo. I love how easy their images are to colour. I love the thick black lines, much easier not to colour out of the lines so much hehe and I love the overall look that it gives too to clean, simple style cards.





I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - 3 x B items - boy, blue jeans, bright, bling
Catch the Bug - anything goes (Bugaboo image)
Come and Get it - cards for kids
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper  
Creatalicious -  anything goes with optional twist: use lots of green
Dream Valley - lots of layers
Little Miss Muffet - anything goes
Send a smile 4 kids - spring colors for kids
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) -  anything goes  
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes   

We're only 5 followers away from giving a gorgeous bling pack away on our new blog at Flourish with a Bling blog or go straight to our store at Flourish with a Bling store
Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

10 comments:

  1. Eine ganz tolle, farbenfrohe Karte. Gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deine Karte gefällt mir sehr gut. Ich mag solche niedlichen Motive.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Stempelsonne-Challenge
    AndreaBastelmaus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image -love the papers and bright colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card and image. I love the color choices. So glad you shared over at Catch the bug.. This would be perfect for our challenge at Stampavie and More - stars is our theme..
    Billie A
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Stampavie and More

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I've seen this image but I really like it. You did a great job with it. Love the colors right down to the dog's tongue. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wobderful! Great design as always Lucy. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug. Hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card, thanks for playing along with our Lots of Layers Challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this image and I am a fan of Bugaboo Digi Stamps. Love the color choices as well. I come by way of Send A Smile 4 Kids (I am a volunteer. Love your color choices. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful card for a boy!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use lots of green (St. Patrick’s Day)” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy