Tuesday 28 March 2017

Dog with gifts Birthday Card (DigiStamp Boutique image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

Ahh how I love a DigiStamp Boutique doggie image, they're so sweet! Love this one and you can colour it up to suit a boy or girl. This time I've used it to create a boys card although it could probably just pass for a girl's card too (I've not added it to any girl themed challenges). I am loving my stitched square dies, don't know how I lived without them for so long lol. 



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - boys birthday
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper
Creative Inspirations - anything goes 
Cute Card Thursday - Spring fever 
Digistamp Boutique - anything goes with a DSB image 
Fairytale Challenges - cards with animals
Ribbon Girl - use any image 
Send a smile 4 kids - animal cards for kids
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) -  anything goes
Word Art Wednesday -  anything goes

If you love embellishments, freebies, prizes and giveaways please come follow our new blog at Flourish with a Bling blog or go straight to our store at Flourish with a Bling store.

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Oh, he's so sweet. Nice layout, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how cute! the embossing looks gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck!
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine süße Karte. Gefällt mir gut.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stitched dies and your pretty plaid paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet littl birthday guest! Thanks for showing your beautiful card for the animal-fairytale-challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy