Sunday 11 February 2018

A True Love Story Never Ends Valentine's Day card

Hi Crafty Friends,

This is my only "no image" Valentine's Day card so far. I do love these old papers though so the card came together quite quickly.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Have a heart 
As you like it - Stitching - my favourite stitching is faux pas as I can use ribbon with stitching much easier than getting out my sewing machine. 
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper 
Creatalicious - Anything goes with optional: love/anniversary/thinking of you  
Creative Inspirations - Love is in the air or red & pink 
Cute Card Thursday - Love 
Deep Ocean - Love is all around 
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Love is in the air 
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - It must be love
Southern Girls - 3 or more patterned papers 


Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the striking red and black colour combination! Thanks for joing us over at The Southern Girls Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! The mix of red and black always looks cool and the images are fantastic. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done an amazing job Lucy.The papers are gorgeous and I love the design. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous papers and looks brilliant without an image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another darling card, so fun to look at! Thanks for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Valentines card, love all the details.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this stunning color combo great take on the chall theme

    Thanks for sharing with us @ AGOAC

    smiles Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a striking Valentine! Thanks for your entry to CraftyHazelnut’s February Patterned Paper challenge!
    ~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy