Sunday 25 February 2018

Girly 1st Birthday card (LOTV image)

Hi crafty friends,

My friend's sweet granddaughter just turned 1 year old so I asked her if she'd like me to make a card for her to give. I made an extra large card and played around with adding the little bears (from Lili of the Valley) and the balloon sentiment. I then created the background including the tree which I'm a bit proud of as I've never drawn a tree like this before. I accidentally got a couple of Copic marker dots on the background so I decided to add more and make it confetti, turned out ok and I don't think they'd realise it was a mistake now hehe. 








I am entering this card into the following challenges:

AllSorts - I spy something beginning with B - Bears, birthday, balloons 
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
Crafty Catz - anything goes with optional twist: Birthdays 
Creatalicious - anything goes with optional: boys/men 
Deep Ocean - cute and cuddly
Double D challenges - woodland creatures
Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes 
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - make your own background 
Southern Girls - nature

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

11 comments:

  1. Another sweet card Lucy with lot's of 'B's, thank you so much for joining our 'I spy' theme at Allsorts challenge again this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks do sweet, thanks for joining us at. Xcxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute teddy's . I loved your project. Fantastic Colouring. DT Alka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and adorable card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable ... how sweet of you to create this precious 1 yr card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Woodland Creatures’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your confetti is perfect and so is your tree! Oh, my gosh, those bears with the letters are so adorable! Love the one hanging from the tree. Absolutely wonderful coloring and couldn't be cuter. Another great share in our Double D challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well this is the sweetest thing I have ever seen!!! Your coloring is amazing, and those cute little bears are perfect here. Just a wonderful design!! Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Woodland Creatures Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place}
    Stop by and see me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your card is adorable and sooooo cute, great scene you made for your bears too.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love teddy bears, and this Hug (the collective noun for a group of teddies!) is very cute. Your tree is amazing, and a very clever catch on the confetti! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and cute bears-fabulous tree-well done and not a mistake--a happy accident lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional for a boy / man” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Stempel-Magie)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy