Sunday 11 February 2018

Smile Love Bear with Hearts card (Crafty Sentiments image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I've been excited to colour up this cute little bear from Crafty Sentiments for a while now. It doesn't say Valentine but I don't think it needs to with the amount of hearts everywhere! I could use it for any occasion really though I'm thinking. 




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge -
 Have a heart
As you like it Stitching - my favourite stitching is faux pas as I can use die cuts (sun and ground borders) with stitching much easier than getting out my sewing machine.
Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes
Creatalicious - Anything goes with optional: love/anniversary/thinking of you  
Cute Card Thursday - Love 
Deep Ocean - Love is all around 
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Love is in the air 
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - It must be love 
Southern Girls - 3 or more patterned papers

I hope you have a lovely weekend,

XOX Lucy

8 comments:

  1. This bear is so cute, love your card! Thanks again for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is darling and the image you've used is just adorable and perfect for Valentine's! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute image and love the banners
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute love the image and layout, thanks for playing at agoac

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! I love all the details you've added. Thanks for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card. I love it. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Must be Love challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww! This is such a charming little card! I really love how you combine colors and patterns so skillfully. I especially like the way you created the grouping of fishtail banners. So cute and sophisticated at the same time! Thank you for your continued support of our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A sweet card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional love / anniversary / thinking of you” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Stempel-Magie)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy