Wednesday 14 February 2018

Forever in Love Valentine's Day card (DigiStamp Boutique image)

Hi crafty friends,

Happy Valentine's Day!

I absolutely adore these little lovey dovey elephants from DigiStamp Boutique. I decided to get creative with the background after watching some Youtube videos so I created a fence, trees, sky etc with my Copics after colouring up the ellies (very scary as I thought I may waste all my efforts and then not be happy with the outcome but I surprised myself, I know elephants wouldn't usually be found in a farm style paddock but... hehe)


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Have a heart 
Addicted to Stamps - Have a heart
Aloha Fridays - animal safari
Card Mania - red and hearts
Crafty Creations - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper
Creatalicious -  anything goes with option of love/anniversary/thinking of you
Creative Inspirations - Love is in the air or pink & red
Deep Ocean - love is all around
Digistamp Boutique - anything goes with a DSB image 
Lemon Shortbread - anything goes  
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes  
Simply Papercraft - anything goes
Your Next Stamp - sketch or colour combo - colour combo of red, pink, green

Have a great day,


XOX Lucy


11 comments:

  1. Lucy you have done it again! Absolutely precious! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image and great background you coloured
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh this is so cute and adorable, it's a beautiful and lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
    Greetings, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! I wouldn't have even thought about the farm style background, I just think it is so cute and I love your coloring and painting talent!! Thanks for sharing the LOVE with us at PIP Challenges this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I love these elephants! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week! kReN@afourthlife

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely adorable! You've done a fabulous job on the colouring, and the background is great. Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card the image is so adorable!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute. Just love elephants.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really sweet card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional love / anniversary / thinking of you” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Stempel-Magie)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy