Wednesday 13 December 2017

Christmas girls tag for Mabel (Just Me image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a little niece who looks exactly like this little sweetie from Just Me so she was perfect to sit on my glitter Christmas banner! I popped her up with foam dots and all the embellishments were die cut with red glitter foam.





I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - anything Christmas goes 
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper 
Creative Inspirations - Winter/Christmas
Happy Little Stampers - anything goes with dies 
Not Just Cards - anything goes  
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Gift it 
SugarPea Designs -  anything goes 

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

2 comments:

  1. Love this, Lucy - such a sweet design.


    Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Love this bright festive card... Great design..love the dies you have used..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stamper's- Anything goes with dies challenge. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy