Wednesday 13 December 2017

Cute handmade Christmas tags (Bugaboo and Di's Digis images)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a few Christmas gift tags I've made for friends and family to show you today and then a couple of cute cards.

I used my distress oxide inks to create the skies here and then added some clear snowflakes. I used glitter for the ice/snow on the ground. The skating bear is from Bugaboo and the candy cane bear is from Di's Digis, aren't they both such cuties?




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - anything Christmas goes 
AllSorts - snowflakes
Creative Inspirations - Winter/Christmas 
Di's Digis - Winter holidays (used a Di's Digi image)
Jo's Scrap Shack -  snowflakes
Not Just Cards - anything goes  
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Christmas/winter holidays
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Gift it
SugarPea Designs -  anything goes 

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute!!! Thank you so much for sharing them with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely personalised tags.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Snowflake' Challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tags Lucy :-) the images are adorable and I love the backgrounds, very lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday Challenges
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy