Wednesday 13 December 2017

Merry Christmas Tracy bears (LOTV images)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I was on Pinterest the other day when I saw some adorable cards with these alphas and bears and I just had to have them for myself! So I was really excited to see they were a digi set from Lili of the Valley so I could buy and create with them straightaway. I have a gorgeous friend in England (I'm in Australia) so I love to make and send her personalised cards so she knows I'm thinking of her. 

I've made a few cards with this alpha set (I also bought the numeral set) so I'll be posting them over the next couple of weeks.

To create this background I used ribbon strips - I added double sided tape to white cardstock and then just stuck the ribbon down and cut the excess off at the edges.




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - anything Christmas goes 
AllSorts - snowflakes
Card Mania - Christmas
Country View Challenges -  anything goes with optional twist use reds, greens & rust
Creative Inspirations - Winter/Christmas 
Creative Moments -  anything goes with optional Christmas
Digi Choosday - anything goes w49 
Double D challenges - red and white with an optional pop of green
Jo's Scrap Shack - snowflakes 
Not Just Cards - anything goes  
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Christmas/winter holidays 
SugarPea Designs - anything goes  
Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes 

That's it from me tonight, thank you so much if you checked out all my cards and tags, I know there were a lot. 

XOX Lucy

11 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Lucy. I am sure your friend will be delighted with it. Thanks for joining our Christmas challenge over at Country View. Merry Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely images and a great design, like the ribbon backing too.
    Thank you for joining our 'Snowflakes' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea for a personalised card, I'm sure Trace will be thrilled with it! Adorable bears and a great design.
    Thanks for sharing this lovely card at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness!!! They are sooooooooo adorable!! I haven't seen these guys before, but I can see why you had to have them! And I love the ribbon background; very cool! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your creations are so sweet and sooooo cute1

    Thank you for joining at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge.
    Check out or DT call above on the blog.

    X
    Diana
    !!!DT CALL!! Creative moments
    Merry Creepmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. These images are on my wish list. I'm a little behind and I am playing catch up on my blog commenting. I don't want anyone to think I've forgotten about them. I'm only going back a little or I'd be typing all day. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Another fabulous creation! Love the image! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Red & White with optional touch of Green’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super adorable image,great coloring and awesome card design..thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card ! Trace will love it ! Thanks you for joining us over at Country View Challenges !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a darling card! Love that it's personalized! Thanks so much for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwww...this is adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy