Saturday 9 December 2017

Snowman and Penguin Christmas card (Bugaboo image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you've all been well since I last posted a month ago. I don't think I've ever been so long in between posts but sometimes life gets so busy doesn't it? I have soooo many cards that I've created but just not had time to post so I'm going to make my posts super quick so I can share them with you over the next few days/weeks. 

I made this background with Oxide Ink, spraying water and then splashing paint on it. The snow in the image is Nuvo drops. The gorgeous image is from Bugaboo




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments - Christmas plus a sentiment 
Catch the Bug - Day 1 - Merry and bright
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes  
Creative Inspirations - winter/Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes 
Deep Ocean - Santa Claus is coming to town
Little Miss Muffet -  anything goes (Bugaboo image used)
Love to Scrap - winter wonderland
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - icy inspiration

Enjoy the weekend,

XOX Lucy

10 comments:

  1. Lucy great background - love the Distress Oxide inks. Your card is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at the Holiday Chaos 2017 Merry and Bright Challenge, Lisa Lynn GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, thanks for sharing with crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and the layout is great. I love how the background in the scene matches the background on the card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a simple but stunning layout, this clean card is adorable! So glad to see you participate in our Christmas chaos event over at Catch the Bug, good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challege. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Thank you so much for sharing this cutie with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,

    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely snowy backgrounds. I like the heavenly blue with the snow drops. Thank you for joining our Icy theme over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure have made lots of adorable Christmas cards! Love them! LMMS dt, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ho fantastic! The sky is perfect and i love what you did with this cute bugaboo snowman! What a great card again! Thank you so much for entering Love to Scrap winter wonderland challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous project - I love your attention to detail! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's December "Winter Wonderland" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy