Wednesday 13 December 2017

Christmas tag for Chloe with a cute Christmas dog (DigiStamp Boutique image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's another cute little tag I made, this time for my daughter, she loves dogs so this cutie from DigiStamp Boutique was perfect for her tag. I die cut some hearts out of glitter foam.




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - anything Christmas goes
AllSorts - snowflakes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper -  anything goes with patterned paper
Creative Inspirations - Winter/Christmas
Digistamp Boutique - anything goes with a DSB image 
Jo's Scrap Shack - snowflakes 
Not Just Cards -  anything goes 
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Gift it 
SugarPea Designs - anything goes  

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

3 comments:

  1. Cute and lovely tag!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super tag, really cute image too.
    Thank you for joining our 'Snowflakes' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and perfect with the personalization. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy