Monday 29 January 2018

A garden Birthday card for hubby

Hi Crafty Friends,

I created this for my gorgeous hubby who's been so busy creating a beautiful landscaped back and front garden for us. We finally have somewhere to sit and enjoy the Aussie summer, I can't believe it took us 7 years to get sorted, I'm in love with lazing around outside now. So this card was inspired by his hard work, no images, just die cuts and a little imagination :)



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - anything goes with optional twist: something new 
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper (wood patterned paper)
Creatalicious -  anything goes with optional cute
Happy Little Stampers -   anything goes with dies (die cut tags & plants)
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - tag it
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - layer it up
Word Art Wednesday -  anything goes 

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

6 comments:

  1. aww this project is awesome! Love the two little tags and everything in this tag! Well done Lucy, this is so creative!

    Thank you for playing along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! We all hope to see you again soon xx Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card using just dies-love the fence
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Such a wonderful design! Love it!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, wonderful idea the garden fence. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Creatalicious. We hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thank you very much for sharing with us at Crafthazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! I love the design and layout you used for your Hubby's card. Thanks for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy