Wednesday 17 January 2018

Birthday Penguins card

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's a beautiful warm day here in Oz but I've made 3 winter cards as most of you are all in winter right now, hopefully it's not too cold for you. I'm off to lunch with a couple of visiting  relatives from the UK so I'm going to make these posts as quick as I can as I'm still in my pyjamas hehe (my computer doesn't like my spelling of pyjamas, I'm guessing you'll all be thinking I've spelled it wrong but that's how we spell it here, I know, it doesn't make much sense to add a "y" to it lol). This image is no longer available and I fussy cut the little background penguins and trees from some patterned papers I had.   



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - happy anything
Addicted to Stamps - baby it's cold outside
Copic Marker Norge - moodboard - inspired by winter and blues
Inspiration Destination - anything goes 
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes 
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - birds of a feather
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - use patterned papers
Southern Girls - stitch me up #1
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes 

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

16 comments:

  1. What a beautyful card!!! Thanks for joining us over at CMN, and good Luck!
    Hugs, DT Siv

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Love the winter scene! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha great card. Penguins got attitude....love it. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely freezing here today snowed slightly yest then rained so was like a skating rink here today!!!That is how we spell pyjamas too-love the scene,cute penguin and great B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Lucy. Love the blues. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love penguins and your card is fab
    Thanks for playing along a time a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling blue with all the beautiful blue colors! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute winter card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges!
    Danijela-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your adorable penquins Lucy, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely winter card with a nie cold and frosty feeling. That party pinguin is adorable! Beautiful made! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Thanks for participate CMN challenge #93

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute card :)
    Thank you for participating and sharing your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable creation. We're so blessed that you joined us with your wonderful art last Challenge. We would like to invite you to link with us again in our current Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving some inspiration from the Word of God in John 4:14 n which Jesus said, "But whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a fount of water springing up to eternal life."
    Have a wonderful and blessed week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an adorable and funny card! Thanks for joining Copic Marker Norway in our challenge, I could really feel the frosty chills from the card :-) <3
    Hugs, DT Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy