Wednesday 24 January 2018

Butterfly Best Wishes card

Hi Crafty Friends,

My 4th card today is a card I made with Lawn Fawn plaid paper. I cut strips of the 2 papers and then attached them to the card with double sided adhesive.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - cool in blue
AllSorts - butterflies
Catch the Bug -  Bingo - Die cut, people's choice (plaid), Dots & stripes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper -  anything goes with patterned paper
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes
Southern Girls - stitch me up (card #2)

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love the sketch and gorgeous paper! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the colors and use of plaids. Such a pretty card, thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thanks for playing Bugaboo Bingo with us this week - good luck in the draw.
    Please join us again soon
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your butterfly card! The colors are amazing, and the background paper matches perfectly! So glad you joined us this week at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at the PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card..very elegant and pretty...Thank you for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge and all the best..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge. Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous entry Lucy fab take on the Blue chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us @ AGOAC this time.

    smiles Christine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy