Wednesday 10 January 2018

Funny Gus Male Birthday card (Bugaboo Stamps image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's a funny little card made with an image and sentiment from Bugaboo. How true is this hehe? I'm not sure my hubby would be game to forget my birthday, I know he gets my card at the last minute but he always picks nice ones so I can't complain. We normally have an overnight stay in the city (Melbourne) for my Birthday, that's always my favourite way to celebrate.




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations - anything goes  
Catch the Bug - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper 
Creatalicious - anything goes with optional: wishes 
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes 
Inspiration Destination - anything goes  
Little Miss Muffet - anything goes (Bugaboo image)
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - winter blues
Your Next Stamp - sketch or colour challenge - used 3 of the colours in the colour challenge

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

8 comments:

  1. Love the bold blue and green. Forgetting a birthday would not be good for a spouse...........LOL. That Gus is always funny. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fun image and sentiment but not sure what occassion it could be used for
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Fun card! Thanks for sharing! Janice LMMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your choice of colors and thw way you colored the balloons!
    Thanks for entering the Catch the Bug challenge.
    xxx Margreet (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CHNS Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super funny card, the sentiment is fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo true! *LOL*
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional wishes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Stempel-Magie)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy